Digital marketing is evolving with new trends every day. To stay in the game, marketers need to stay upgraded with the latest knowledge and information. Fortunately, there are plenty of on-demand courses that can help.
There are countless digital marketing courses and certifications for digital marketers, who are planning to get ahead with their brand in this constantly-evolving digital space.
Remember that everything counts when it comes to either building your brand or taking your organization to the next level.
Marketing Technology News: Top B2B Marketing Strategies to be Thankful for!
Here we walk you through some of the top inbound marketing certifications to improve your credibility in the market:
1. HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification
The HubSpot Academy offers plenty of free courses and certifications to level up your digital marketing game. One of the best courses that you can take from HubSpot is HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification. The course will help you understand the tits and bits of inbound marketing, the best practices and it will walk you through the top inbound marketing techniques.
The course helps digital marketers to:
- Attract visitors, convert leads, gain customers and delight them into becoming the promoters of your brand.
- It is a five-hour course covering the fundamentals of inbound marketing.
- Create content, enhance social promotions, nurture leads, and much more.
2. Market Motive Digital marketing certification program
Also known as “learning digital marketing from Silicon Valley-based industry experts”, Market Motive is one of the best web-based training programs. Offering digital marketing courses since 2007, the institute is offering inbound marketing learning as part of its digital marketing certification program. This certification helps digital marketers to:
- Become a master at SEO, Social media marketing, Pay-Per-Click, web analytics, and content marketing.
- Go about tool-based learning with the help of its 8 module program.
3. Moz Academy
One of the few precise destinations to level up your SEO game is the MOZ Academy. Irrespective of whether you are a pro digital marketer or a newbie to this digital world, the various SEO certifications at Moz are going to polish your skills as a digital marketer.
From the various certifications to blogs and videos, they have the perfect content for your success. Some of the common topics discussed in the courses as well as the blogs are:
- Search engine optimization and its importance to inbound marketing.
- Ranking and visibility of the brand.
- Local and International SEO
- Onsite, and mobile SEO, and many more.
4. Courses from the Content Marketing Institute
Content Marketing Institute offers various resources to learn digital marketing. A marketer can either take up free and paid courses, or he can simply read the latest blogs on the topics to get the information on demand.
Right from the blogs explaining inbound marketing to the whitepapers, CMI’s website has everything to learn the principles of inbound marketing.
“If you have more money than brains, you should focus on outbound marketing. If you have more brains than money, you should focus on inbound marketing.”
Benefits of undertaking inbound and digital marketing courses
- Inbound marketing spares you from angry customers, broken promises and the customers left disillusioned, and disappointed.
- Inbound marketing delivers its promises very well. it helps businesses understand what your people want, need and crave.
- It helps them get to the grips with the marketing tactics that will ultimately keep their customers satisfied.
- The knowledge of inbound marketing gives you an idea of what your customers want and helps you offer the same in the form of compelling content, relevant search terms, personalized and meaningful messages.
- Taking up a digital marketing certification course will enhance your authorization in the market, not to mention you will get better job opportunities. Such certifications will not only benefit your current organization, but it will show your future employees about your keen nature to learn and adapt new things. So, it is always going to work in your favor.
Marketing Technology News: Marketing Technology Highlights of The Week: Featuring Google Cloud, Genesys, Qualtrics, PathFactory…
Learning and implementing inbound marketing is the most cost-effective and it is also an authentic way to win customers’ hearts and minds. Open up to new learnings and you will find the doors to success right there.